Saturday, March 6, 2010

But I'm the real deal. And a pirate. (see the title of the blog...get it? get it? ok cool.







Ahoy, mateys and lasses, welcome t' me locker of booty and ruminations! Scallywags and wenches, ye' best be ortin' t' be keel hauled off me ship!!! Beautys, I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.

You know those people who begin and end their sentences with "Because of the economy?..." Or clever variations like "Because of the state of our economy..."Annoying, right? Well I'm only going to say it once, I promise.

In this economy, one who desires glory and success must act as a fearless pirate does.


OK, maybe not the last one. But you feel me?

No frills, just education, entertainment, egregiousness, and ecstasy. Other suggestions for words starting with "e" would be greatly appreciated.

Many of my compatriots have asked me to tell them about my experiences as a budding entrepreneur and proven charity/fund-raiser stud, so I will honorably give the public what it wants.

I will tirelessly document the work that goes into starting University Mentors, including all the minutaie that everyone else trying to start their own businesses want to know. I will finally give an in-depth look on the rise of "Swipes for the Homeless" and how UCLA came this close to arresting me for collecting food. It'll be good times. Stay tuned, mateys. Happy sailin' t' ya!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment